- Become a co-pilot of our mission towards a fully digital accounting department by implementing effective processes and procedures throughout the company;
- You are the first contact person for all accounting related questions for internal and external stakeholders;
- You assume responsibility for all day-to-day accounting activities (including posting transactions in DATEV);
- You prepare monthly / quarterly / annual financial statements as well as VAT returns.
- You have a proven knowledge of commercial and tax law (i.e. through an apprenticeship / other forms of education, ideally you are a certified tax assistant “Steuerfachangestellter” or higher);
- You have proven experience in applying this knowledge in practice through previous work as a bookkeeper;
- You have worked with and posted transactions in DATEV before and you are comfortable with using Microsoft Office for ad-hoc analysis;
- You are able to work independently and are eager to assume responsibility;
- You understand the challenges of a dynamic start-up environment and are able to learn and adapt quickly;
- You love to communicate and collaborate with other people and understand the role of a finance department as a service provider for our internal and external stakeholders;
- You are fluent in German and English (other languages are a plus) and not shy to work in an international context.
- A competitive compensation;
- A Full-time position after graduation;
- The opportunity to complement your financial analysis toolkit with a tech-edge;
- Strong founding team with exceptional track record;
- High impact role in early stage startup;
- Opportunity to grow with us;
- Powerful financial backing from renowned Tech-Investors;
- Office in the heart of Berlin.
We are looking forward to receive your application!