Welcome to Oaky!
Oaky the Nr.1 Upselling tool for hotels 2020 on Hoteltechreport, is one of the fastest growing hotel-tech startups with 1100+ clients worldwide and we are growing every day! We are proud to work with independent hotels, local hotel groups, and global players like the Radisson Hotel Group.
Oaky is now looking for more superstars to accelerate its growth! Currently we are looking for a:
Sales Manager FR
As a Sales Manager with Oaky, you are responsible for entering new markets, targeting, qualifying the right prospects and closing deals. To your advantage, you will work closely with experienced sales colleagues who are excited to help you grow. You will work alongside an ambitious, international and energetic team. With Oaky you will experience a true start-up, a tight team feeling and a place where you make a real impact every day.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Awesome: It's not really a big ask, we love to work with fun, warm and driven people who can kick ass at work, but also know how to have fun on the side. Your positivity and enthusiasm is infectious.
- Multi-tasker: Working with multiple deadlines and tasks should be as easy as breathing.
- Rockstar: You thrive in a demanding environment, do not shy away from taking ownership of things you think could be done better and have an insatiable drive to make these changes.
- Multilingual: On top of English, you are native in (at least) French.
- Responsible to introduce Oaky to new markets
- Build, execute and optimize your own strategy to efficiently enter new territories
- Target, prospect, qualify and convince the future customers of Oaky
- Participate in relevant Trade Shows, Road-shows and any relevant industry event
- Provide online product demos to decision makers within Hotel Groups, Collections, Hotels chains and Management Companies
- Negotiate and close the deal
- Identify and drive expansion within current customers
- Coach and mentor your regional sales hub
- Help change the Hotel Tech landscape with a friendly, innovative and fresh approach
What you bring to Oaky:
- An independent and “go get them” attitude
- You like being challenged
- Extended knowledge and network in the Hospitality Industry
- 4+ years relevant experience in business development in the hotel tech industry, or selling at a SaaS company
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business, Communication, Economics or any relevant field (preferably)
- Native French and English on business proficiency levels in speak, writing and reading.
- A valid work permit to work in the Netherlands and currently residing in the Netherlands
What Oaky offers you:
- Very supportive, ambitious and fun colleagues in an international work environment
- An amazing experience to take Oaky to the next level (We expect to be 2000+ customers by the end of 2020).
- Quarterly company outings (fun fun fun days)
- Competitive salary and a very competitive and uncapped bonus structure
- Healthy paid lunch with your colleagues
- Start date: immediate