Welcome to Oaky!
Oaky the No. 1 Upselling tool for hotels 2020 on Hoteltechreport, is one of the fastest-growing hotel-tech startups with 1100+ customers worldwide and we are growing every day! We believe the main strength of Oaky is the personal relationship we keep with our clients, partners, investors, friends & fans. We strive to make our customers wildly successful with our product and deliver outstanding support, and our customers love us for our proactive reach.
Oaky is now looking for more superstars to accelerate its growth! Currently we are looking for a:
Customer Success Specialist - UK & Nordics
As a Customer Success Specialist at Oaky, you will be responsible for our customers in the UK and Nordic market, both these markets represent the fastest-growing markets for Oaky. By combining in-depth market knowledge of travel and hospitality trends in these markets, and technical knowhow of Oaky, you will help every customer get the most value out of Oaky.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Customer-focused: Customers are the most important asset of any company, you are wildly passionate about making your customers successful, always thinking about how to make customers lives easier and more productive with Oaky, you will act as the voice of the customer for internal teams.
- Responsible: You own the end to end customer journey, from the time they sign up to the time they renew with us i.e. Onboarding, performance management and driving adoption of Oaky.
- A strategist: Understanding the customer's needs and crafting a strategic path for them to become successful is your goal. You always think of how you can add value to all your customers on a day to day basis.
- A good communicator: Our customers love us for the amazing customer service we provide, so you could be responding to emails, customer questions or live chats or explaining technical terms to a non-technical person.
- Staying organized: You are a master at managing your tasks and deadlines.
- You are awesome: We love to work with fun, warm and driven people who can kick ass at work, but also know how to have fun outside. Your positivity and enthusiasm are infectious, you love to get things done and do not shy away from taking ownership.
Your regular bread and butter tasks:
- Have a pulse of your customer portfolio: Check the CRM system to see which customers need help and proactively reach out to them with advice. Check Tableau and share key insights into your market.
- Customer advocacy: Create customer content (cases studies, webinars, reviews on Hotel Tech Report etc)
- Drive renewals and expansion with a customer base by working with the Key Account Manager.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience and performance.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers/onboarding calls along with the implementation specialist.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Develop and execute strategies to minimize customer churn and maximise production adoption.
- Contribute to several internal projects that help the Customer Success team as a whole deliver amazing results for our customers.
What you bring to Oaky
- Min. 2– 3 years experience in Customer Success/Account Management/Sales, ideally in the travel/hospitality field. Extra points if this happens to be in the SaaS space.
- Native English or Swedish (this is a pre-requisite). Any other Nordic language will also be considered.
- A valid work permit to work in the Netherlands and currently residing in the Netherlands.
- Experienced (or willing to learn) in using tools like Intercom, CRM systems, Tableau, Atlassian Confluence and other Google Apps or willing to learn.
What Oaky offers you:
- Very supportive, ambitious and fun colleagues in an international work environment.
- An amazing learning experience in a scaling Customer Success team in a fast-growing SaaS company (We expect to be 2000+ customers by the end of 2020).
- A competitive salary.
- Healthy paid lunches.
- Quarterly company outings (fun fun fun days).
- Information Technology & Services