Ready for the new normality?... Join us now at Rentals United!
At Rentals United we are amazed to see how travel, tourism and vacation rental industry are, step by step, recovering from very tough moments. That's why we are in search of a dynamic Customer Relationship Manager (CRM Manager) that helps us to get to the next level.
Our new CRM Manager will be responsible for managing the Customer Relationship Management area, being sure our company is doing its best with sales, marketing or customer success opportunities. Tracking, overviewing and analysing customer lifecycle and its behaviour are core duties for this role.
The best CRM Manager is someone who knows their customer’s needs, wishes and dreams; but also the problems customers are trying to solve and can offer solutions. Our new colleague will work closely with our marketing, support, customer success or operations gurus, focused on initiatives that create lifetime customers.
The ability to track data but also forecasting, giving accurate insights, become now more suitable than ever!
Why we want you?
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer lifecycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping, analyzing touch points with the organization and maximizing commercial opportunities. (Upsell & Cross-sell).
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company and everyone is following the right processes.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
- Strong focus on retention, putting in place the actions needed to avoid potential churn.
- Work together with sales enablement leadership to improve the lead qualification process and recommend upselling or cross-selling programs for individual customers based on their purchasing history.
- Demonstrate an ability to calculate customer opportunity and segmentation criteria.
- Perform timely & accurate KPI reporting on a monthly basis, such as sales reporting and the standardization of formats, reports and advanced dashboards (HUBSPOT).
- Work closely with our marketing team, sending out cool e-mail marketing campaigns adapted to the segmentation of customers, while helping to set up and track our nurturing campaigns.
- Bing your own ideas and have the freedom to develop genuine initiatives!! We want to learn from your best CRM practices, so the education and interaction with the rest of the teams and departments will be an enjoyable day-to-day task.
What can make the difference:
- Understanding of Vacation Rental Business, Property Management Software, Vacation Rental Sites or Online Travel agencies.
- Previous experience in SaaS companies will clearly help you to understand our lifetime customers and how to increase the value we offer.
- Advanced technical skills using MS Excel and HubSpot tools become mandatory for us. You'll feel comfortable as well if you've used before PowerBI, Zendesk , QLik Sense or Tableau.
- Experience with and exposure to database design and structure.
- You must have strong analytical and reasoning skills but everyone needs to get it! Ability to effectively communicate ideas, concepts and data results in both written and presentation forms will drive you to the success.
- A perfect mix between Teamwork and Leadership skills along with effective Planning and Organisational skills will make our HR team smile ;)
- Eager to learn and bring your own ideas. We love people with ownership and initiatives!
What we offer you:
The opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing companies in Barcelona!...
- A dynamic and multicultural environment, with more than 15 nationalities to meet.
- Clear opportunity to grow and develop a complete career with us.
- Friendly environment. We don’t understand work without the team. We love to organize different fun activities and events all together.
- Gym and other service discounts.
- Working from Home Scheme. More flexibility coming soon!
- Normal office hours and short-days on Friday.
- Office located in one of the coolest areas in Barcelona, surrounded by parks and shopping centre.
- Full-time position. No weekends!!!
- Competitive fixed salary + bonus for target achievement.