Market/Account Manager, Hotel Business – (France market, based in London)
1. In charge of the acquisition of new partners and France business development for accommodation unit
2. Responsible for hotel coverage and signing new contracts according to company’s strategy.
3. Promote the Trip.com brand name and its online reservation services to hotels.
4. Maintain best rate parity, availability and inventory of responsible hotels.
5. Advise hotels on regular marketing campaigns and promotions.
6. Data research and analysis (market, product, competitor, price, supplier, etc.).
7. Responsible for France Market
8. Other assigned tasks and projects etc.
Fluent in French (Chinese Speaking is preferred)
A minimum of 2 year working experience in e-commerce operation, marketing support, hotel reservation and coordination, revenue / yield management and etc.
Detail oriented and fast learning capability
Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Dynamic, positive and a good team player
Good computer skills required
Relevant exposure in hotel/tourism/OTA environment will have an added advantage