Enterprise - Business Development Director
SiteMinder’s enterprise team is responsible for the multi property groups, chains and collections and provides technology solutions to the largest hotel groups in the world.
This role is responsible for establishing and growing SiteMinder’s enterprise business in EMEA through unlocking growth in existing accounts and a keen focus on acquiring new business.
An individual contributing role, you will be primarily responsible for new revenue generation through the acquisition of new multi-property groups and collections or via managing high growth existing accounts to deliver new property growth.
Who We Are
Ever booked hotel accommodation on Booking.com, Expedia or TripAdvisor? Chances are, you’ve used SiteMinder. Our goal is to liberate hoteliers with technology that makes a world of difference, and we do that by helping them find and acquire guests online.
We are the world’s leading guest acquisition platform for hotels, supporting 36,000 hotels in 160 countries to generate more than 87 million reservations on our platform each year.
As the Enterprise - Business Development Director, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Primary Responsibility for new revenue generation through the acquisition of new multi-property groups and collections or via managing high growth existing accounts to deliver new property growth.
- Consultative selling: You will hold a creative and ambitious talent for driving new business and strategically managing customers alongside the management of our existing enterprise business development managers in the region.
- Closing and securing long term partnerships with new multi-property hotel groups and collections
- Unlocking discussions with multi-property groups to uncover new opportunities to work togetherUnderstanding of the customer goals and strategy to create conversations and solution that deliver against their buying needsCoordinate large group discussions and bring in the relevant buying authorities to influence and drive the business to sales-won
- Revenue and customer protection and delivering high-growth: You will be responsible for the revenue protection, account management and new sales growth within the region, working with our top tier customers, and unlocking new growth opportunities with multi property groups.
- Hyper Collaboration: You will have experience in working with multiple teams and stakeholders to create a winning strategy for unlocking growth in the EMEA to lead SiteMinder to be the preferred partner for multi-property groups in the region.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess
- 5+ years experience in consultative selling to large enterprise businesses within a technology or hospitality-travel technology business
- Proven track record in closing >$1m new business
- In-depth understanding of the hospitality/hotel industry and the travel technology landscape
- Highly resilient, with a positive attitude to winning deals
- Consultative sales approach, ability to solution sell and present as a subject matter expert across travel, hospitality and technology
- Navigate complex buying structures to access and influence multiple buying identities
- Strong communication skills to build rapport and trusted relationships with customers
- Creative problem solvingProactive and tenacious at unlocking opportunities
- Coordination ability to bring together multiple stakeholders internally and externally to match buying authority and knowledge sets
How To Apply
Does this job sound like you? If yes, then submit your application through our careers page or job board.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply
Why join SiteMinder? At SiteMinder, you’ll do the best work of your career. We’re the trailblazers of our industry and our enemy is closed thinking, so you’ll have the chance to be creative and question the status quo. Every day, you’ll have new problems to solve - and meet new people to learn from. We continue to grow rapidly and we’re committed to supporting the learning you need as you grow with us.
What do we look for?
SiteMinder employees are passionate, candid, decisive, accountable, collaborative, communicative and fun. We strive to live up to our five values and we want to work with people who will do the same.
Want to join us on our mission to make a world of difference to 60,000 hotels by 2022?